PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

re: uranium shortage, page-5

1. 2,147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    re: uranium shortage Let's just look at AGS and compare them to PEN. AGS has a 25% stake in Four Mile South Australia with 32 million lbs JORC increasing to 61 million lbs,and which is going to produce 3 million lbs/year from next year and is ISR. So for AGS that means 750,000lbs per year .At the moment their share price is 61 cents and there are approx 330 million shares so market cap is approx $200 million.They now have legal dispute with their JV partners over permitting which inevitably will delay this project further.
    PEN has no JORC as yet but an expected 80 million lbs from Wyoming mid 2010 and possibly a further 150 million lbs from Karoo. Wyoming is ISR 100% owned with initial production Wyoming 2012 at 1.5 million lbs/yr. Share price is 4.6 cents with 1.4 billion shares approx market cap $64 million. So PEN's initial production will be double that of AGS. Even though we are further out from production than AGS ( thats if legal action doesn't delay their project considerably) we should on market cap alone be looking at an equivalent share price for PEN of around 14 cents and thats not taking into account PEN will be producing twice as much Uranium as AGS putting PEN at around 28 cents compared to AGS. I know which stock I would prefer to be on at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.