EMC 7.69% 14.0¢ everest metals corporation ltd

re: USA on the verge of Karma, page-29

1. 289 Posts.
    re: USA on the verge of collapse i am so sorry to hear about your unfortunate life in ww2, and now i am
    totally convinced that you are the making of a terrorist or even a suicide bomber.
    you know why i know this???
    cos you told me so just read your post above this.....
    the only difference then was you didnt have tanks and soldiers patroling and killing young boys and girls
    in the streets,back then you had the yanks and half of europe
    helping Great britain...yes you could have been effective as a palistinian or ira etc..
    i do understand yoy have alot of hatred inside you..and i am cool about that cos i know u sufferd.
    but now you must admit to your self not me or anybody else that this is the truth.

just read this .....

.As with the
    Americans the British were far more scared of the enemy then they were of us and I
    would have been so scared of seeing several east germans civillians surrounding one
    Russian soldier advancing towards me I would have wiped the lot out to protect my
    Mothers son.Why don't you vile people realise that the goodies are not the aggressors
    but can't help commiting atrocities trying to help and protect others under attack.

you wrote that not me....good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.010(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $22.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $94.83K 698.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20110 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 55373 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.