CKA 3.30% 9.4¢ cokal limited

Sorry to hear about your loss Stoz, we've all been there and...

1. 1,828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Sorry to hear about your loss Stoz, we've all been there and been disgruntled as a result. However being a dog is an opinion, and I completely agree it's been behaving like one. I was considering selling myself but was looking at one big factor - the big institutions are all in on this. If they themselves were selling out I'd be jumping ship also. But seemingly they haven't (if anyone can provide shareholders list here that would be appreciated). So my thoughts have always been based on trading patterns it will move when they want it to move. Some other things I've considered is that Coking coal hasen't been the flavour of the month because of China slowing down, considering this, spare a thought for India and the rest of the developing world who also need Coking coal for building \ iron ore, etc. As far as your friend is concerned, last time I checked Cokal actually doesn't have any coking coal to sell, these prospects are still in development phase. It's the first glimmer of hope for a while for existing shareholders, before you try and dampen the spirits, let's see how it goes over the next couple of days shall we.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.003(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $101.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.5¢ 9.3¢ $42.40K 452.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7465 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 51181 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.