ION 0.00% 0.9¢ iondrive limited

@1982 your very much correct, we are well and truely flying...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    @1982 your very much correct, we are well and truely flying under the radar and the market is not paying attention at all just yet for numerous reasons. But don't fear for all good things come to those who wait. The fundamentals unfolding are getting better by the week, and due course the technicals will play catch up. We are after all investors and not traders. The gentlemen i have been speaking to are old dogs in this industry and are incredibly excited, so if u can read between the lines i am gaining in confidence weekly as i am sure you are as well.

I have met up with them a couple of times and started to pick there brains in re: to Korea.
    Notes will reflect this in due course as i figure out what is the catalyst in making it an economical success and ask more technical based questions and affirm likelihoods. So if you or any one else have any input or questions to ask please flick me an email [email protected].

SAU is attracting some incredibly irrational sellers, who have forgotten why they bought in the first place.
    I am more than happy to soak up cheap stock as i am sure many others are. The real $$ are not in short term movements but 18-24 months roughly, when we are in production on 2-3 fronts and making plans for a fourth. by this stage we will be valued in the hundreds of millions, mark my words. the investment case is there, granted not without risks, but it is constantly being mitigated against this and the upside is just to good not to keep buying. As we all know buy cheap and sell in the $$ not in the cents.

Irrespective of the POG, SAU will do well because it will remain a solid explorer, and lets face it we are sitting on gold mine (no pun intended).

By mid/late Aug we will have significant clarification and dare say decision in relations to Cannon UG,
    All approvals for Glandore to be completed, understand it is sitting with the minister awaiting sign off.
    Second round of drillings at Glandore to commence.
    Korea results to be announced
    Update from BlueBird in relation to state of mine etc
    Not to forget work and drillings at Bulong & Cowarna.

Sep/oct further results from Korea and highly probable M&A in Korea and Aus.
    Results from other Australian projects.

My realistic hope is that by Nov/Dec we are starting on cannon UG and Glandore depending on cash cost for pre strip of course.

The only thing i will flag now is my hope that we shareholders demand stronger board that will support this Simon & this now semi global business more effectively, we are venturing into the big boys league and we need to be equiped to deal with this from now.

I will continue to drip my notes for the benefit of other investors in due course.

As always "Watch this space".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.443M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.822K 202.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 450000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2912976 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.