ION 0.00% 0.9¢ iondrive limited

@Patagonia Should we be talking about geo politics of guaranteed...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    @Patagonia

Should we be talking about geo politics of guaranteed destruction ?
    This will not happen full stop. as this is not a political thread i will keep this very brief.

The threat from the north has been ever present for the last 50 years +
    But the 2 things that worry south Koreans the most is jobs & finance.

Now that the north has proven there nuclear potential & deterrent, it is assured destruction for all not to mention WW3
    The USA and the DPK are merely saber rattling at best, they both want the fear of god nothing more, looking for the political edge if you like.

As for SAU it is business as usual, with announcements of start of Korean feasibility Study to drill results due within the next 30 days, not to mention cannon UG and probable M&A activity

I know what i am concentrating on, using logic instead of my emotion or fear.

As mentioned in previous post we are not irrational traders but balanced logical value driven investors who see the benefit of helping to build a multi million $$ company that will reward us in the the next 24 months
    Keep your eyes on the prize peoples.

We are in a unique position that we know of SAU and BMV and are savvy enough to take advantage well before the market wakes up. This is where the real $$ are made. sorry for all the analogies promise this is the last one, the tortoise wins the race, i.e. patience is rewarded

Hope this Answers the unlikely scenario of war on the Korean peninsula.
    Should it actually happen believe me the last thing u will be worried about is your investment, it will be your very existence that is at stake.

Clear minds Kids

As always watch this space.

Thoughts ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.443M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.822K 202.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 450000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2912976 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.