CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

re valuations ...a salutaory reminder

1. 375 Posts.
    I am not seeking to be alarmist - merely that I have been a holder of CNP shares and respect many of the voices here.

I think it is REALLY worth reading the ann by RAT (an Aussie REIT where assets are based in the US - hence the parrallel with CNP).

Assets have been re-valued externally and are down by 7% - whilst you may say "so what?" - read the next part about financial covenants associated with the financing - they highlight breaches have occured as a result on their debt - which has a number of implications.

Without us knowing all the terms and conditions of the re-fi with CNP - there MAY be a hidden timebomb waiting to go off once the year ends are produce and assets valued.

Hopefully readers will recognise this is an indication of the REIT sector in the US and will certainly have at the very minimum a sentiment effect on CNP and may have much worse.

This post is to help those that wish to research their stocks and the sector more thoroughly and is not an attempt to downramp CNP - I am out until I see the reversal in trend and the year ends...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.