PGL 0.00% 44.5¢ prospa group limited.

re: vote yes to all resolutions at egm on 9jan, page-6

1. 103 Posts.
    re: vote yes to all resolutions at egm on 9jan ckablsv, I am intrigued that you are leaving the smelLEE company wrecker out of this.
    Are you close to him – get that same smell from your posts.

The real smelLEE disaster started when he invade the board after the instos pushed him onboard.
    He has a decimal record as company director and after having seen him in action with a load of hogwash at the AGM, I do not trust him one little bit.

Being so close you should be aware that the day-to-day control was taken from Justus Homburg on August 25th or thereabouts and the hip-jointed duo has been in charge of everyday matters since then.

Now with your smelLEE mate in the company secretary chair and Linton out JH must be delegated to controlling the parking lot boom gate under the Benson Street building.

How appropriate is it to have a non-executive director as company secretary ?
    And then one with his record to booth. It stinks big time.
    Has a real corrupt smell to it.

This company has been brought right off track by just a couple of incompetent directors.

The smelLEE one will not even come clean on his future position should the Coup-Group win control.
    That individual is a real worry and kick him out would be the best for everyone bar a few, who has a vested interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.