PGL 0.00% 44.5¢ prospa group limited.

re: vote yes to all resolutions at egm on 9jan, page-8

1. 103 Posts.
    re: vote yes to all resolutions at egm on 9jan >>I have never met John Lee nor known him.<<
    But you were seen attending the PGL AGM, in which case you have seen him in action with his prepared statement to questions not asked and load a room full with his cr@ppy answer to two simple questions.

>>And why he so dislike him? <<
    Did he not as Chairman wreck PLD in less than 18 months despite his statement at PGL’s AGM that the company had asked ASX for a trading halt?
    Too bl..dy right.
    The company was pretty much insolvent at that stage and now PLD is in administration.

We really need someone with this kind of track record.

One failure is enough.
    He had his - one strike and you are OUT.

Do you really want him to do more damage to PGL than what has already taken place since he became a director in March?
    Your question sounds smelLEE to me.

>>you must be an insider of Progen since you could indicate the date (25th August!?) for something happened within Progen<<
    No I am not. I am, however, a long term shareholder and it is not too hard to work out, if you take an active interest in the chain of events.
    My guess is Monday 25th, but could be a few days or a week out either way.
    Also, remember we have a very talkative Chairman, who keeps some holders well informed privately.

E-mails and phone calls creates the same action as rings on the water.
    Get the drift ?

>>BTW, fortunately or unfortunately, for example, another example foer a people happened to be a Director and the Company Secretary and the CFO of an ASX-listed biotech company is Mr. Alan Boyd at .....AVEXA LTD! <<

So you think that is good Corporate Governance and that is the reason for Progen to copy this.
    WOW !!!
    Don’t you think it is done for a specific purpose ?
    And the spin doctor made Linton's departure look the way it did.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.