AIO 0.00% $9.13 asciano limited

re: wbc & cba & bt substantial holders I agree that soooo many...

1. 68 Posts.
    re: wbc & cba & bt substantial holders I agree that soooo many people on this forum carry on like they know exactly why certain SPs are dropping off cliffs....it really isn't rocket science. I'll give you all some insight: (I do own a small parcel myself bought in mid Nov08)

Example. A person I know of bought around $100K worth of AIO, starting at $7 and followed down to around $4. Mostly on a margin loan. I'm pretty sure they were coping, even down around the $1 mark but under that not so sure....

Many investors would have bought into this company (and many others) at relatively high prices, and if you have all noticed the world's markets have all but completely collapsed. Alot of AIO's SP fall is not specifically related to this companies performance. But when fear takes over and any company with debt is not attracting buyers, but lots of sellers (some desperate, read above example)....the SP tends to fall and sometimes quite dramatically.

Yeah you might have to be a bit nuts to buy into a company like AIO at present, but you also have to look at the business as well. By Thursday I am confident I will have added some more AIO to my portfolio. I am willing to take on some level of risk in my portfolio, and to me they are a reasonable bet.

Sometimes I'm not sure of the value of stock forums in times like these...to me it sounds like alot of disgruntled people who have been bitten on bets they made with companies like BNB. Best some of you just give yourselves a break, and come back online during the next bull market, so you can tell us all why the SPs are going up sooo fast.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.