AIO 0.00% $9.13 asciano limited

re: wbc & cba & bt substantial holders Hey Selmax why not retail...

1. wpa
    934 Posts.
    re: wbc & cba & bt substantial holders Hey Selmax why not retail (shorters or otherwise)?

Shares traded 10,719,295
    Value traded: $6,518,135
    Average price: 60c

It would only take 1000 retail traders at $6,500 a piece to get through that. Not so unbelievable to me. It is probably nothing actually like this just giving an example. Maybe 80% retail, 20% inst. with the inst. heavy on the buy side. Alot of panic selling going on at the moment, that's be retail investors I'm guessing.

A retail trader might even trade the same stock 2 or 3 or more times in the day. Get's even more believable then.

Forget about volume for AIO, it's value traded that counts these day and $6 million is peanuts. If AIO sp was $4.95 then I would agree that 10 million shares traded was not all retail, but it's sp is 60c and that is a big difference.

When the big boys start investing the banked super cash back into the market you will notice. This isn't happening at the moment.

Just my opinion, not stating fact as I have none to back me up.

Also I don't currently hold AIO, sold my lot a while back but very very very tempted to take a another bite as a retail investor.

You guys are really talking this down without anything substantial to back you up. You are probably all selling and buying to each other. Still quite believable. In my world nothing is impossible. LOL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.