ADX 1.01% 9.8¢ adx energy ltd

re what are the chances of a commercial find?, page-18

1. 388 Posts.
    And the source of the said journal is? I'd be keen to take a look at the problematical special Tunisian mix.

As far as i know CO2 hasn't been a problem for the industry for a long time. It a headache, but it's not a problem. Solvent extraction, Pressure Swing Absorbtion and other licenced processes are available to deal with up to 70% CO2 in the stream. Captured and compressed CO2 is now being injected back into wells to aid recovery.

If i've got the story straight, high CO2 was the reason Shell gave up on this area in the 80's, and once they left other companies sat on the permit's waiting for a solution. Technological advances have made the CO2 a non issue.

I'd suggest looking at Fluor's Processes and the like for a bit of study on real world examples, not paper theory.

As a side note MEO are going as far as deliberatly targeting high CO2 LNG at Tassie Shoals (off the NT) for conversion to Methanol, not that that's ADX's intention, just to point out that the industry overcomes these issue by many means.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $55.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.8¢ $4.322K 44.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2501 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 392224 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.