ADX 1.01% 9.8¢ adx energy ltd

In response to the comment above suggesting that Tunisia is a...

1. 1,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    In response to the comment above suggesting that Tunisia is a dudd area here is a link to an article regarding OMV's recent oil success in the region.

http://www.youroilandgasnews.com/omv+drills+successful+exploration+well+in+southern+tunisia_50824.html

Some comments I particularly like are quote below:

"OMV, the leading energy Group in the European growth belt, announces a new gas-condensate discovery following the successful drilling of the Ritma-1 exploration well in the Nawara Production Concession in southern Tunisia. This is the seventh successive well to encounter hydrocarbons in this area in the last four years, and underpins the significant potential of this block and of OMVs surrounding exploration permit Jenein Sud".

"This is the third well in the 2009/2010 drilling campaign designed to identify additional gas-condensate resources for the planned Nawara Development Project."

Also to note is that the same managing director who led OMV to success in Tunisia is at the helm of this Tunesian drill. "The drilling of Lambouka is the culmination of years of planning by AuDax managing director Wolfgang Zimmer, a seasoned oil man best known in this part of the world for once heading up OMV's push in to the Australia oil and gas scene".

It seems like they are having a lot of success in Tunisia. With the same managing director who has had great success with OMV driving the ADX, CAV and PAA Lambouka drill campaign I like the chances for some big hydrocarbon shows. This is a monster target and any success will present another VIL type ride in all of the players.

My discern is I hold PAA/PAAO for the greater leverage and that i think they are undervalued but I am looking to add to my exposure to this lucrative drill campaign by purchasing some ADX on a pullback.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $55.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.8¢ $4.322K 44.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2501 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 392224 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.