AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

re: what is wrong with aex

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi there Monkeywise

I am not familiar with CDU so all the best with your investment switch.
    You are not happy with AEX so you have done the right thing by following your own strategy. Hope it goes well for you.

Firstly, I agree with your views on the inferred resource yet to be proven up. That is a fair call and we won't know until the results are in and announced.
    Yes its possible AEX is drilling a dud at Denny Dalton and thats probably reflective of a shareprice at 4 cents.

What happened with DYL and RPT is possible of course.

Your thoughts re the drilling need to be put into perspective.

Drilling started June 28 so take June out of the equation. Drilling was 2 months for 20 holes. We know the company was way behind schedule prior to this drill, however since Trevor Gillard has come on board in a matter of weeks (good timing maybe) the drill was started, re negotiated, the royalty deal completed and a host of negotiations and meetings with SA officials re old permits to new.

I'm happy with progress since he has come on board.

The key here for me now is not 'time'. Personally I dont care if they take longer to do a better job.
    Going long affords me the opportunity and comfort of being able to 'wait'

A lot of us here are extrememly positive. I am one of those. I am mindful of the possibility of disappointment.

Sometimes you do the research, you contrast and compare and get that 'gut feeling' that a company is going to be okay. Sometimes that gut feeling ends up being wrong, misguided or its time frame isnt on par with the investment.
    Thats the risk when dealing with specs.

Waiting another month is more than fine for me because in actual fact my time frame is still mid next year or thereabouts...at the earliest, so I have time up my sleeve and the patience to ride out the good news...the not so good news...and no news.

Its relative to your trading approach.

The great thing about AEX is that it does 'appear' to have a lot of similarities to Langer Heinrich in its comparable phase of development.

I think the Denny Dalton grades will be upgraded. I think the resource will be upgraded. I also think AEX has the possibility of becoming a multi bagger over the next year or three.
    Thats a pretty bullish endorsement, so I am one of those positive people who rant and rave about this operations 'potential'

Potential isnt to be confused with 'actual' of course.

We have a long way to go and management to date are doing enough to suggest they are on the right track. Lets remember though that drilling and reporting results can be done by the village i diot.....anyone can call in a contractor, get em to drill then send off the results and have them assessed then announce them to market.

So im confident that the current management can, and are doing that.

The next stages are a different matter and are yet to be seen.

But till then value should be added and the operation will become more visible and attracting bigger players, and indeed higher calibre management should be easier once this operation is proven up...if it is of course.

So many things need to be done here but look at other companys like AGS for example. Drilling alone has seen them go from 3.3 cents to 90 cents in 18 months.

Theres a lot of speculating here about AEX because by definition it is a speculative company drilling an 'inferred' resource.

A lot of 'if' here......

If all goes well expect AEX to be recommended by a few brokers......

...in about 3 years perhaps ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.