BPP 0.00% 0.5¢ babylon pump & power limited

re:what makes buyers go crazy

1. 173 Posts.
    Hi Rockfish,From my observations there are three things that make buyers hence a share go crazy . The first is a sniff of news or inuendo, the second happens alot ..more so on Fridays when out of the blue a penny dreadful share will start a run for no reason at all other than trades wanting some spending money etc,or to make their trading chart look better for the week.
    This is the most dangerous one to get drawn into as they run it like hell then drop it & leave all the mugs who got in late to try & get out .
    In the case of Imi we saw the share trade right up to 7 cents .IF you had had a look at your daily chart & noticed where the MACD ,Slow Stochastic & Williams% were, they showed Imi to have been overbought .
    At this point traders even the likes of Mr Pratt & Co start taking profits ,this drives the price down as the are more sellers than buyers .
    AS of Thursday last week the daily chart showed the key indicators had bottomed & the share was ready to start another accumulation run .The proviso here is that the volume is sufficient . So now the cycle has turned & ther were more buyers than sellers yesterday.
    Good luck to all that hold but i try to take 1/2 profits at top .
    Regards ,Kelpie 000

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $26.76K 5.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1893898 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7478045 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.