SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

re: what price oversold SSN - projections and targets... is it...

1. 686 Posts.
    re: what price oversold SSN - projections and targets... is it wrong that mine is a bit more bullish than yours sharks? :)

In the background is the fib levels of the all time highs and lows, with two different repeating ranges used.

From all time low i have placed the two repeating ranges for review.
    -dark blue was reached on Fridays trading
    -light blue reaches approx 19.5c, this lines up with the 23.6% all time fib.
    -from the most recent strong up shift i have placed the two same ranges and guess what, dark (smaller) range reaches the 23.6% fib as well, with the larger range reaching almost precisely the next fib level 38.2% or 24.5-25c.
    -indicators haven't been at all reliable on this since for as long as i can remember, so ive used the approach that price is king.... and the regulars/night-owls around here sure do know this...

call it twisting the chart for it to show what i want, crystal ball looking, hoodoovoodoo whatever, but far to much stuff is lining up for this to be a coincidence.

TA ducks lining up + Fundamentally BEAUTIFUL company, and we have some freaking very nice share profits coming our way.

Now all we need is for TB to get some wells crannnnking!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.