CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

re: what will be cnp share price next x'mas?, page-13

1. 8,028 Posts.
    re: what will be cnp share price next x'mas? Chrisec,

Marry x'mas to you and thanks for the advertisment, :)

Chrisec, you may call my post rubbish, but I can tell you I am not the one who is losing money.

If you go back to my post. I made two very right and important call, and you can't call it rubbish, it maybe rubbish for you coz you didn't listen. Centainly worked very well for me, as I recovered almost 40k in less than 2 months.

My rubbish post #1
    27th Nov 08, I told all of you after a massive 80% jump, she will die the next day - I was right, I cashed in.

My rubbish post #2
    17th of Dec 08, I told you all again, after a massive 88% jump she will die the next day - I was right again. I cashed in, but this time I loaded her up a week before and you can even check my old post, and so you can't call me a liar.

I am no hero, just following the chart(her pattern), maybe you are right, I don't like to say the following and please forgive me if I have offended anyone here, this is nothing personal but it seems like a day traders needs to profit from longer holders in a bear market.

Chrisec, trust me on this, I will join you once again with CNP, when I see $0.067.

I once was a long holder of CNP, because I didn't understand the base logic of trading share, it was why trade share? Is to make profit, when there is a porfit, you need to cash it in. Please don't tell me you held all the way that day, 17th of Dec, you saw that massive 88% jump and you didn't sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.