JRV 0.00% 1.6¢ jervois global limited

re: whats changed

1. 388 Posts.
    Bantry, Birdseye, Reading,something may be happening in the background to finally make the despot and his family realise what is coming. If ASIC bring them to account the spivs may well have to explain, (along with their accomplices)their habitual part

1/..... In the pumping and dumping over the last 15 or so years

2/..... In the admitted Related Party Transactions regarding NAE and Goldpride, featuring $1million plus going to NAE, not hard to pay for the "puppet masters" trip to the good old USA

3/..... In the ludicrous Bullabulling gold scam, bring on the WA gold squad

4/..... In the continual employment of unqualified family members in unecessary positions

5/..... In the illegal use of unratified shares at the EGM to deny the legitimate shareholders the correct outcome (these shares are still unratified)

On and on one can go, it is immaterial now for Hunter (read the uselessly employed son) to prattle on about what the shareholders are doing to bring these matters to light, the COLD HARD FACT is that when these matters were bought to a place of realisation, the EGM, his cohorts illegaly subverted this meeting and consequently the correct outcome.

I really don't care to hear from this leeching spiv about what it is costing JRV to fend off the irate shareholders, he and his have fed off and bled this Company for years,not a word from him then, ask good old dad about people buying their shares for in excess of 20 cents each years ago

The best medicine for him is the knowlege that WE AREN'T STOPPING OUR QUEST FOR A FAIR AND JUST OUTCOME, so when he goes to bed tonight he and some of his cohorts will be a day closer to retribution, and it may be custodial

For the record, one of the spivs' big backers may be unloading as I write, good riddance to him and it won't let him off the hook

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $61.56K 3.799M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7042453 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1821264 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.