KSX 0.00% 1.5¢ karmelsonix ltd

re:what's to come

1. 158 Posts.
    The SP to range between 0.020 and 0.017 during the next few months.The promise of a SP rise from the last few announcements has not been realized:some will exit small positions,also,the friends of the new board members seem to have spend their pocket-money.
    Many here have come in between 0.04 and 0.06-they are not going to average down.I didn't notice many buying under 0.020 before the board announcements.[no attempt by KSX to bolster the buyside either]It seems that it doesn't matter how good the announcements are,this baby ain't going anywhere soon.
    But isn't this all typical of a bio-tech?If guessing what's going on behind the scene is difficult with mining explorers,then guessing with a bio-tech is a nightmare.All we can do is accept the SP as a fair market appraisal at this time:which it obviously is.
    I figure that many long-term holders here are savvy enough to realize that a 'bottom-draw' approach is less stressful than trying to blindly guess when the explosive SP rise will occur.

Good Luck All Holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.