PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

re: where is hangseng Hey Wole, still here. Just been busy. Cant...

1. 1,684 Posts.
    re: where is hangseng Hey Wole, still here. Just been busy. Cant really add anymore to whats already been covered by other posters here.

I think your spot on though, sentiment for uranium is very ordinary atm. And like you, I too believe longtermers will be rewarded if all goes to plan, and now they have acheived exactly what they had set out too achieve in the jorc, just in a shorter time frame.(no complaints here) 15ml lbs will hopefully give them 10 years of production. The story hasn't changed, its looks to me to all be well on course.

Permitting for me though is the one big box that I want to see ticked off.

Be interesting to see how the rest of the week pans out for Pen, and see what the Americans think overnight of the size of Jorc announced today. Its got to be one of the bigger Jorcs for ISR in the US. I wouldn't be suprised if this gets more coverage in the US than in Aus.

I'm taking up my entitlement, but I must admit, I think the shares on issue is certainly playing a part in holding the shareprice back. But I think as another poster pointed out, if they just keep moving forward and on schedule(or even ahead of it)the shareprice will look after itself.

Cheers NK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.