THK unknown

re: why lack of interest

1. 875 Posts.
    in the past year, thk has been spending in total, between 30% and 50% for production costs... these have been high in my mind and are mainly because many wells were unconventional and they had fracturing problems etc.... it is also a prime reasons revenues have been down..

i know see that we should be looking at around $45-90MUSD value on the 10-20bcf... further to this, that is only a portion of what they actually own, have a share in...

its hard to predict what this will do to the bottom line as I don't know what flows will come from these holes and how quickly they can come online....

i am dumbfounded that this stock has not been snapped up at these levels... we are talking around 150bcf (with conventional and non conventional) with little risk of being horribly wrong with plenty of upside remaining... schlumberg report also was supposed to have reported on more wells that what THK reported today, wonder what happened to them...

oppies also cheap at .185 with exercise price of .2 in dec08...

would like to see some GDN posters views on this one... there are a few gas heads in there who may be able to put a better market cap estimate on this one...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.