IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

re:why only 40c

1. 110 Posts.
    am voting NO. I understand if we take 40c we are getting better than market return, however that 40c is when platinum price where about $800 an ounce. Look at them now!!!! I believe that there is a a group of ppl that hold a large amount of share in IGC and they want more as said before. Tony must be the only board member of company to under-sell their company. I thought i was all about the profit and the share holders, but boy was i wrong, Tony as we all know is only out to make his friends happy and a buck, but in this case he does not want to share the buck with us. I will bet that a few weeks/months after this deal does through if it does, he will be on the board of NKP, or the asx will have an announcement saying he has become a majority share holder.I don't understand how he gets away with this , and why ASIC don't do something about it. He is ripping a lot of ppl off. Am losing money taking 40c. I am telling you now am pissing having my money sit in the so-called sure thing, only to hear that i may lose money after holding for 9 months. A mate said to me take the money and go, you should be lucky to only lose what you may lose. however this is not right in this case. I was told by many ppl from many different walks of live , that 75c was conservative evaluation and that we should be looking for $1.10. I have a mate who is maxed out his credit card and put all his money into this , cause of all the spin that he heard. So the spin a good web, but they don't follow it up. Ok to be doggy like Tony seems to be , but look after the public and they may look after you. At the end of the day the shareholders have the last say. in the words of Mr. Gordon Gecko " The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed -- for lack of a better word -- is good.

Greed is right.

Greed works.

Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.

Greed, in all of its forms -- greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge -- has marked the upward surge of mankind.

So be greedy TONY AND GET US MORE MONEY!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.