CMQ 0.00% 8.3¢ chemeq limited

auditors and that deal Auditors always seem to be very talented...

1. 161 Posts.
    auditors and that deal Auditors always seem to be very talented guys who talents are greatly under-utilised. They tend to restict their comments to pointing out the obvious without suggesting remedies.

Having pointed out the bleeding obvious, that the Inviro account had not been completely paid off yet, the auditors with their 'vast experience' did not follow though and point out the circumstances when they thought the deal was not going to be acceptable as fulfilling the covenant.

At least by their silence they acknowledged that the deal is legit so far.

As for evidence of big pharma interference, there is plenty. You would be astounded at the tactics used, brazen and subtle. As a friend of mine with bitter experince in this area, and from whom I guess you would call have second-hand knowledge - which is certainly close enough in these circumstances - says, "They will stop at nothing".

A price of $1m per tonne is the price to the producer at which he makes a decent return on his investment. The fact that few have taken up the opportunity is a salesmanship issue. A starting package considerably less than $1m per tonne seems to be necessary to get the product rolling. Cost of production almost always goes down, usually spectacularly, as volume increases. PCAS has the additional advantage that it already produces one of the main raw ingredients.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.