MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

re: will today be the day?, page-36

1. 8,606 Posts.
    re: will today be the day? In my opinion,
    What slips through the moderators nets most is the way that posts (and entire threads) have been dedicated to criticising an author of a comment, but not for criticising the content of that comment.

Are we here to criticise the writer?
    Or to critique MAE?

Criticising a writer would be helpful if it was done by the use of counter facts and/or solid details etc should be all that is mentioned. Sharing an obvious gap in someones statements especially helpful for the forum - if someone has blatantly lied or is misinforming.
    Contributing nothing other than ones driven criticism of writers seems to me to be quite irrelveant to the MAE threads and would be best processed through the TOU mechanism or the support link. Then again, the criticiser may not be interested in Admin reading their complaint...perhaps the complaint is only intended to create a stir for readers? Well it really beyond a joke now.

This forum should be about criticising and praising MAEs efforts and its directors.
    Not about criticising hotcopperites with whom you have a personality clash. It should be halted immediately and it should begin here. The forum needs reform and i personally think that it is being sabotaged on purpose. Anyone agree?

In essence - A Writers name should really only be mentioned to identify the comment being addressed.
    IE, How is it a qualified and useful contribution to this site for one to only mention a members name and speak of a member in public if it is only meant to address/belittle the writers personality, losses, writing style, opinion etc.

Thats why im reasonably absent nowadays.
    These types of posters are being let loose to run their own show at the expense of efficient, mature and intelligent, forum quality discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.