PBI premier bionics limited

re: wins abc new inventors

1. 19,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

some comments on the abc site after last night's win ....

christine maroni: Mediseus Epidural
    Please could you pass on my email address to Ross Horley.I suffered a horrific epidural and tragic birth of my son with no pain relief due to a inadequately trained Doctor. As part of my injury claim I would like the hospital to purchase Ross's invention. Many thanks Christine

NICE ONE!, AND THIS

Judith Chalmers: Mediseus Epidural
    The Mediseus seems like the invention of the decade. Great to see that chap Horley has got a clasp on what is really required in this world to help prevent medical error in this field. I've had two epidurals, both bad experiences, discomforting to know that they currently train on oranges with zero feedback. Comforting to know someone is doing something about this. Thank you Ross Horley and your marvelous Mediseus Epidural.

------------------------------------------------
    some doctor got on and said it wasnt unique, but they set him right that its a complete package with haptic feedback and audio response. will be resistance from some older medicos, but i think with the four corners show highlighting how self regulation ends up covering up medical error, then i reckon the time is right for governments to mandate this sort of training, not to mention re-training.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.