WOA 4.44% 8.6¢ wide open agriculture ltd

Re: WOA Share Orice

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    The last 3 months have just seen the SP continue to drift south. Small volume with retail investors just parting with small parcels.
    I’ve been on this journey since the 18c days which hasn’t been that long. It’s been a rapid appreciation to the $1.5 era and now back in the 60c days.
    if I dumped all my holdings the company would be back where I started and I would still walk away with a profit.
    My point is this:
    retail investors and some HC followers have probably been scaling back when certain price indicators were breached. Last year 60c was a bargain and this was way before the development and successful launch of OatUp which I have been lucky to get a carton of even though I’m from NSW and the incredible great work including patented technology of the lupin. It will probably the later that will be probably be the key asset although OATUp could also be a Goliath in this empire.
    the fundamentals. haven’t changed. Yes, the stock is unloved atm and its retail investors and some soph investors selling below parity (90c). the company is tightly held, management done a great job, although I have raised with Ben and would like to see a high profile board member on the payroll. Hopefully this will occur but they have achieved what they have stated so far and alas soon to be announced distribution inter state and overseas pathway will address many concerns and De-risk revenues. Lupin pathway and finalising development opens up so many product lines and potential.
    As stated I’ve been with this company since it was a micro and it’s always been a long term hold. Unfortunately too many retail investors impatient and always looking for a fast buck . Diversified portfolios always a good thing and I have fast money that I trade but some retail investors jumped on board looking for fast money and this company although has had great spikes isn’t that sort of investment,

I feel for the ones in the red but time if your circumstances allows it will provide a superior return in the medium term IMO
    I believe there may be a little more pain but looking at charts the floor is close
    F1 Hamo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.004(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $15.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.7¢ 8.5¢ $29.43K 345.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29940 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 3200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.6¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 1.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.5¢ 17364
Last updated 15.31pm 03/05/2024 ?
WOA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.