MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

re: words of wisdom i bought in recently, for the following...

1. 27,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3366
    re: words of wisdom i bought in recently, for the following reasons.

oversold with flow issues, can be resolved??, possible re-rating into significant producer status, right comodity.

It comes down to pick a comodity that will have good supply demand, and decent revenues from operations.

I'd back top U stocks also, for U to make a return, and gas, oils those to re-rate, who sold down for no fault of the stock.

Other oils, gas stocks i think are in this catagory are BUL, and STX. BUL has an opes prime share sale hanging about, and stx similar to MAE.

Any one else care to suggest some oilers that are in the 50-80 mill mc area, developers, soon to be producers, and therefor, be prefered by the wider market than specs still scratching the dirt??

On the note of soon to be producers, it is this re-rating that will hopefully give some upward momentum for these emerging companies.

Note the likes of BPT, STO, WPL, all have had great support in the last fornight, and these majors, are the coat tails which MAE will rally with on resolving technical issues.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.