LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

re: worst performer post capital raising, page-2

1. 382 Posts.
    re: worst performer post capital raising Desmo as for your original question
    "just wondering peoples thoughts as to why this has performed so poorly. Thanks in advance."
    Well seeing as you feel the need to personally attack my good self let me elaborate, your statement holds no opinion you just want someone else's research or thoughts, buy a newsletter if that's the case,if you have an opinion on the performance of lng state it, open it up for debate, than people may be more willing to share their opinion.

"rule303...Firstly thank you for answering my question and clearing the matter somewhat ."

If you want to take the time read previous posts where regular posters have stated their views & anyone has been free to disagree including with myself (I'm am not always right) my previous post did not clear the matter somewhat.

"Secondly I most humbly apologise for having the hide to state facts as I see them and ask a simple question without first obtaining your permission first . I failed to realise that you were overlord , ruler and protector of all on HC . Even though it is so easy to be brave , aggorant and ill mannered with the anonymity of the internet , a more civil answer would have been more appropriate . Should you ever wish to emerge from behind that said shield of anonymity I can accommodate . Good day to you O Mighty Messiah"

Desmo if we were sitting at a bbq in person my response would have been worse, you want a more civil answer how about nothings free in this life if you have nothing to share expect nothing in return, as for this overlord ruler mighty messiah tripe very funny do you really think that i think that or anyone else does, if anonymous postings on HC scare people or stop them from sharing their said views or more importantly being able to handle dissenting views i cannot fathom how they operate in the real world

So desmo back at you lng needs a good debate want to kick it off with your views of why "this has performed so poorly" got anything to share ??
    Looking forward to your opinion, i may agree i may disagree but i will certainly have something to add to discussion, whether you like my response opinion or style of communication is unimportant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.