LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

re: worst performer post capital raising, page-4

1. 5,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 809
    re: worst performer post capital raising Whilst Rule doesnt have the most warm and fuzzy method of conveying a point desmodaz his criticism was justified. your topic heading was misleading and inflaming, yes LNG might be the worst performer in the few shares you hold that have recently cap raised but big deal. now there has been plenty of healthy discussion recently concerning the shareprice dip if you care to read it,feel free to critiqued it or even added to it. A lot of that healthy imput has come from the messiah (as you call him) and i think you will find that if your in put is of value you will find much gratitude on this thread but if it lacks substance or clearly shows that you have failed to read previous threads and or have a fundamental understanding of this company you will get the response you did. you may think i'm sticking up for Rule or maybe i'm the apostle Peter, i'm not he is nasty enough to make his own points but i also understand his frustration with your post and i give little weight to your follow up personal attack. if you want to add to the discussion with substance or thought as to why LNG's sp performed so poorly and how that was related to the Cap Raising - i personally look forward to reading it.

As for anonymity we are all faceless cowards on HC!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.