SBS 0.00% 2.9¢ sub-sahara resources nl

re: wrxsti wrong again olympian, page-9

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    re: i see it keeps dropping Love this market tubs. But u r right, might go lower hey?
    Lotsa "mights" in this market. I had 7.2 as the likely main support and it overshot on that fateful day last week even if only for an instant, so who knows.

Nice to see some "results" from Zara again tho. All politics for mine. Reefy targets so some will hit some will miss ...... thats how u define imits ..... so long as those which hit are in "grade" and strike extends. And they sure look like so dont they. Dont mind depth either in a mountain cos u normally come in from the side.

I dont know what the politics of SGC are atm nor do I really care. The metals have been lying there for billions of years and no market or politics is gonna change that. Asmara resources are indeed world class and SBS do have a large slice irrespective and it aint affected by SGC's falling price. And most ore is from surface at main locations tubs.

In fact probably easier "politically" if SGC came back some more within range of where SBS would do the deal. And it would be so easier to kmove SBS up overnite to consumate such. All the parties just gotta agree and they will do that sooner or later u would think, otherwise all will lose. Gotta be a win win all round.

And anyway, at curent market cap, reckon SBS are underpinned by their share of Nyanzaga alone now lest we forget. That resource figure is due soon too I guess ...... or do u wanna call Barrick a bunch of amateurs too? Reserving my opinion of the Board at this stage though. I would have handled things a bit differently. Maybe at time of original deals they didnt expect to find the riches they have .... who knows hey?

Happy to continue soaking the ones u flush out for me tubs. Mucho gratias. Always do my Chrissy shopping in June.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.