DYL 4.28% 97.5¢ deep yellow limited

for dimdim DimDim, the fact is you posted the following on...

1. 101 Posts.
    for dimdim DimDim, the fact is you posted the following on 23/04/06 at 22:40
    Posted by jimjim
    IP 61.68.xxx.xxx
    Post #1022177 - in reply to msg. #1022173 - splitview

"did you say experienced management ...... what a load of rubbish......just look how they stuffed up their last escapade."

DimDim, if you had read the company announcements you would have known the current management team did not instigate the Napperby drilling porgram - James Pratt who has now left the company did.

The board has changed considerably with 2 uranium experienced Paladin Resources executives now running Deep Yellow.

From the company announcements SOME of the new management team's achievements to date are:-

*DYL acquires Uranium Rights acesss to Tanami Gold's 60,000 sq km Tenement holdings in the NT

*DYL acquires Uranium Rights access to Matrix Metals 6,000 sq km of Tenement holdings in the uranium rich Mt Isa - Cloncurry region in QLD

*DYL acquires Uranium Rights access to Dominion Gold's, Western Gawler Tenements in SA

*Raises approx. $12M in a very successful rights issue.

*Management now has about $15M in the Bank to extract full value for shareholders from the above tenements.

*Following the rights issue, number of shares on issue increased about 34%, and the share price increased about 80% from the 10 cent level to around current levels of 18 cents.

*The market cap before the rights issue was around $46M, today the market cap is around $110M

*Trenching at Napperby has been undertaken to enable interpretation of the mineralology, prior to further exploration (to fix the stuff up left to them by previous management)

*Napperby trenching reveals visable concentrations of uranium mineral

*3 very experienced geologists now with DYL, have a combined 30 years uranium exploration experienced. I know of no other uranium exploration company operating in Australia with this many combined years of uranium experience

So DimDim I will back the proven track record of the current managment team led by Leon Pretorius before I listen to your mis-informed dim-witted ramblings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.5¢
Change
0.040(4.28%)
Mkt cap ! $945.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
99.0¢ 99.0¢ 96.5¢ $4.439M 4.551M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 23403 97.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
98.0¢ 104081 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.