OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

re-%, page-5

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

good trading davidwa, well done.

ive got no worries with people doing this if they have pegged this stock as a trader. i have always seen it more as a long term hold and certainly didnt back myself to pick the highs or the lows. i thought it did look pretty strong leading into announcement and felt that there was every chance it could bolt thereafter and wanted to be sure i was aboard. even once it went down under .70 it may have been worth bailing. isnt hindsight a wonderful thing?

oversold imo, and the low volume suggests the selldown is not where the big money is. huge volumes went through on the run-up; those shares remain tucked away for the most part.

as previously disclosed, i traded out of most of my oppies position at .50 and bought ords and sprinkled some cash elsewhere. those other trading stocks have done well, so aim cashing those in and buying more thx on the lows. could bolt back to mid-60s at any time imv. watch the buyers return when the new assays from thunderball hit the boards. not to mentiona ll the talk next month about nuclear powers return to front and centre as a solution to climate change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $72.54K 12.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 22867699 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 34469851 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.