NDO 6.02% 88.0¢ nido education limited

re: , page-10

1. 3,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    re: A "decent chance" of production up and running by the end of May!!!! Sounds like a very ordinary response to me. You can't tell me they don't know one way or the other whether oil will flow before the end of May. NDO management should report to the market immediately if the May cut off won't or can't be met. Only last week, at the AGM they were banging on about how oil would flow before the end of MAY. This is what annoys many shareholders and Nido management have form for it in the past. Maybe they should be a little more conservative with their estimations. In these volatile ecomnomic times, you live and die by your words.

Don't get me wrong people, this is not a downramp. I have been a sh for quite some time with well over 700k shares. Like many, I am a little perplexed as to why the sp has remained around these levels with so much potential and on the cusp of production at T1.

I just hope the black stuff starts flowing sooner rather than later because one would be very naive to think that instos/fund managers aren't watching the T1 operation very closely to decide on future investment or sell-downs.

Let's hear something definitive NDO management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.050(6.02%)
Mkt cap ! $200.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 88.0¢ 83.0¢ $2.385K 2.711K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45839 83.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 7297 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.