NDO 0.59% 85.5¢ nido education limited

re: i just offloaded 35% of my holdings /// dnt feel good abt it...

1. 468 Posts.
    re: i just offloaded 35% of my holdings /// dnt feel good abt it nymore ;given the current sentiments and how things are i might wait and if it turns out to be good annoucement then get in at .16 - .17 rather than sit on a loss//

and as funky said technically too it doesnt look good/

and the funny thing is if it was meant to be good annoucement then the rumours would have been out and the brokers would have taken the stock a lot higher - recent shares where this happened - ride on rumours were meo,nxs,moby, metgas,lng, etc but the very fact that its not moving is really suprising -

but the counter argument is directors buying - but then that argument's counter argument is if it is a bad annoucement then the directors can say they lost money too and hey we dint see this coming and there's always the long term hope story! like the one i got caught in for the past 12months (hope was all i had)

nyways i think a lot of u might find my thoughts pretty useless and i guess that's ok but i had to write it anyway!!

fyi - i have my buy order at .17cents if their is sudden jump and i still have my 65% holding left!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.