NDO 1.16% 85.0¢ nido education limited

re: , page-4

1. 626 Posts.
    re: for someone to be able to say NDO has had a history of failure is laughable. obviously a day trader who knows nothing about the company and exppects things in the oil game to happen overnight.

the points they raise are without substance and for most long termers they can be seen as blatant lies. if that post was on HC it would have been moderated due to downramping and lying through ones teeth. "fall out with oppenheimer" give me a break! "cap raising to drill 3 wells and Gindarra" they must have been dreaming! And the sale of SC54A - the poster of these comments obviously thought they'd be rich over night but as it didnt happen have a chip on their shoulder. As for the strategic partner, well we had a GFC and management have done us all well by not selling out to someone for a steal. Boo Hoo!!!

but everyone has a take on what has happened over the last few years and each to their own.

it amazes me. of all the people that play the markets the number that hold onto stock they continuously complain about. the answer is easy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $193.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.0¢ 85.0¢ $21.98K 25.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 285 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 3969 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.