QXR 14.3% 0.6¢ qx resources limited

reaching 10c

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Having researched this stock thoroughly, I am very confident that those holding and buying stock at these levels will make a large amount of profit within the next several months. The 2c barrier is proving a tough one to break, through once we do this will move very quickly, especially with the tiny market cap the company is valued at the moment.

Here are the reasons why I am happy holding as long as it takes before I get my 10c exit point, which I am certain I will achieve.

1. Hipo bought 25% of a battery company that could be worth hundreds of millions if it does what it says it will. If it doesn't we lose $500k.
    2. We have a free carry on the Ugandan phosphate & copper project - so no more outgoings there
    3. We have a 60% stake in the crown lithium project - right next to force resources and just down the road from AVZ whose market cap is $183million based on what they found on their license. (This is the safety net IMO)
    4. We have an option to acquire 80% of cobalt copper and tin licenses should we wish to.
    5. We have the partnership with St George which should significantly improve the quality of any Lithium that we mine from the Crown project.

Considering the market cap is so small, anyone buying at these prices will make a killing if any of the above does well. If a big player buys out HIPOs battery technology when this stock can easily be in the hundreds of millions, then I will move my 10c exit to dollars.

Good luck all invested

RJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.660M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $7.542K 1.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1193541 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1439745 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.