RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

reaching 10month downhill. whenever your ready

1. 172 Posts.
    Its almost been 10months from the time we peaked.. Its just so sad for all of us holders the fact that the pass 7 months we haven't had the support to reach over $1.. i always knew David was managing SEY as well thats why i bought into it.. but considering SEY has been shocking the last year its been the same with RFE.. It's just starting to seem like all these announcements are just tricked out to make us hear what we want but at the end of the day not achieving what they want.... i mean RFE is the only share i come across to go red every time a good announcement comes out.. Take OBL and OBJ for instance.. good announcement then bang goes Green. Fair enough around August time everything gets like that.. but after new years.. especially after couple months..

I mean even after this, i'm not quite sure if you guys remember..

1)

TIME: 11:00 am WST
    DATE: Thursday, 1 October 2009

Maximum number of Shares to be issued:
    (b) Date of Allotment and Issue of the Shares
    On or around 6th October 2009, however not later than 3 months after the
    date of Shareholder approval and allotment will occur on the same date.
    (c) Price at which Shares are to be allotted and issued
    $1.20 per Share. <--- That never happened... imo they knew it was going to go own so hey try to push it out before then..

(sp was over 1.20 at the time.. so smart me put more into it..)

2) Then this was promised..
    Issue price or consideration
    $0.60 each, totalling $90,000..

I'm pretty sure i did not that get a letter for that.
    Did any of you guys did?

3) We are pumpin out more oil/gas & water since august.

So my question is... Why are we still here.. when we should of been $2 by now.. Unless the CEO hooked on coke and blowing the company's money on that.. I myself cannot find any other reasons.. and don't tell me its coz the oil prices are low this that. theres over a million barrels are used in the states a day.. I just hope sum one gives us a proper answer.. Rather then talking and making you believing they are answering the questions that you want actually they not.l

4) We are dept free 100% owned company..

5) We are the old stock in history to go down every time its a good announcement..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.