Quackie, as a labor staffer you should be well aware that sly...

1. 1,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Quackie, as a labor staffer you should be well aware that sly remarks have become a hallmark of the labor way over the past 6 years.
    Yes we do whinge about taxes because at last count your mob bought in 43 new taxes and still ran record deficits, I think you would find that most on here (both sides) would be happy to increase taxes if the mob in power knew how to spend it. that has been labors biggest problem over the past 6 years, spent far more than their policies generated!! pretty simple, even a simple man like you quack would understand that?? or not??
    The labor party have not tried to help human beings progress as you claim, they have bought in more and more red tape and want to interfere in the daily lives of the population to ensure that they can control our thinking. that is not allowing progress, but again I would have thought that someone with your assumed smarts would know that?? or not??

The labor party in conjunction with the independents and greens have bowed to minority groups and implemented policy that is bad for the economy, the libs will come in and rescind all of this and get the country back on its feet.

As the labor party will be lucky to secure 40 -50 seats on Saturday I might also suggest that you may be a supporter of a minority group and not us as you allude to.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.