AN1 11.1% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

reaction, page-11

1. Osi
    16,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201

Proffer
    The motives of others don't really matter to me. The only thing that has impact for longer term investments is fundamentals. If some have sold some and hope to buy back in more cheaply at some point ... great ... I wish them well.

I don't proffer investment advice but my personal view is that biotechs with fundamental value can be great for a very short term investment (riding the swings if an investor is game and prepared to accept a possibility of loss) or long term investment .... in which case you just have to wait like a croc at the bottom of some silty water hole for the meal that WILL inevitably arrive lol.

For me, I look at everything in terms of probabilities and time frames. If I believe something WILL happen I may be prepared to wait longer for it than if I only believed it MIGHT happen. A key point for CDY is that there are a few WILL happens already in the bag ... thus my patience. Again, I don't begrudge those with different time frames, investment approaches or blog motivations.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $3.691M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $8.671K 1.051M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1735002 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 340000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.