AN1 0.00% 0.6¢ anagenics limited

"Also, I don't know why almost your entire post is about me -...

1. 2,892 Posts.
    "Also, I don't know why almost your entire post is about me - though I've come to expect that since most posters invest with their emotions."

You have no idea. I make a post, discussing only stock specific points on ESI, and a certain poster attacks me personally in reply. Unfortuntately I didnt get to see it as someone else took offense to it and had it moderated.

Then, can you believe, decides to make negative posts on 2 other stocks I have a position in as some sort of pay back. Lucky for me I am not as emotional about my investing. I prefer to play the ball, not the man...discussing the stock and merits of investing or not investing in it.

If you come on the CDY thread and mention the Poor sales they have been having, that could be very dangerous to ones health hey.

And the assertion that the bio sector is in demand right now....I am looking for evidence of that.

People should be able to discuss the pros and cons of any investment without being attacked because they dont ascribe to the views of holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.768M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $366 61.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2791334 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2617059 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.