AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Hi Grantjo...i beg to differ..I loved the rooster and looked...

1. 247 Posts.
    Hi Grantjo...i beg to differ..I loved the rooster and looked forward to his 'entertaining' assertions...but your assertion that the rooster was right is based on what exactly?....the market is about timing not about right and wrong...the rooster was predicting the demise of CDY when it was in the low 2's..now if people had listened they would not have been on the ride to 5c..and for all you know lots of people got out or partially sold out at that level and made a healthy profit..so was the rooster right?.....as I said its about timing and personal objectives....I have in the past got in and out of certain shares quickly..in relation to others I have held on tight...I am holding on tight to CDY...i have appraised the situation from the beginning and made a decision that if I were to lose the money I put into CDY so be it...life will continue for me....but that's my decision..and everybody will have different goals....and generally timing is the key...the 'right and wrong' paradigms are generally a waste of everybodys time....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $384 48.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 648959 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 340000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.