AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

reaction, page-6

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    Meerkat im lost with your posting and your sentiment and holding disclosure. On the 26/4 at 12:15 you post stock held and none in sentiment. Then at 16:11 on the same day you post no stock held. Then on the 29/4 you post that you are holding again with a sentiment of none. By this morning at 10:00 your sentiment is buy with stock held. Then by 15:52 today your sentiment has again changed to none with stock held. Looks like you are really not sure in your investment or are a trader and your sentiment just changes as the price changes. Funnily enough you were talking about support being broken at 2.9c but failed then not long later to mention that we closed above support. Kind of picking and choosing your comments on this stock i see.

Yes buyers have slowly drifted after the run we had. We have had a good run and the stock is still at 3c after being in the 1c range for most of the 12 months prior. I don't know how many spec stocks you watch but you concentrate on posting negatively on the one's you hold so not sure what you make of the whole spec market which is really struggling at the moment. News well who knows when the next bit will come and from where. We have had 1 new licensing agreement bit of news in the diagnostics space and there could be another around the corner. Seeing that yo talk of evolis and its sales lets stick to that. Yes sales were reduced this quarter but as with any new product it takes some time to gain sales traction. I believe the next step for evolis is to hit overseas and get into a new market. Australians are hard to step up to new products so a move into Asia may be a good start with the US the big move at some stage. Emma Chen has only recently come onto the team so give her sum time and a chance. Advertising yes is a key so at some stage it would be good to see some form of advertising in the mainstream media. Cost of this i guess is the main issue but don't forget 2 million $$ was raised for a reason that we will eventually find out why. I think the sellers now may just regret their decision over the coming months as more is revealed here. The chart or just my gut feel is screaming to me that something is about to happen. I'm feeling good about something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $384 48.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 648959 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 340000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.