PEN 8.70% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Reactor restart in June, page-11

1. 606 Posts.
    "I was one who in 2015 expected a good year for uranium...but instead the U price dropped."

Now Tutes, come on...if you want to quote rick rule, at least use his full logic.

"I'd rather be early than late."(RR)

"If Japan doesn't restart their reactors this year (which I think is likely), the U price could be around high $30's for some time."

Fair enough, and you could be right (but I suspect the political rhetoric has commenced in earnest to put the nail in the coffin.)

Bottom line Tutes...none of us know what and when this will turn...just that it will. And as such, to really summon my best Rick Rule quote. "I love questions where the answer begins with 'when', not 'if'"

So, if we are talking about 'when' japan restarts, 'when' the U market recovers, 'when' utilities start to contract...and not 'if' to all of those questions...then the difference between 2015 and 2016 matters not.

However, PEN still has milestones to hit and you know it Tutes...this is the other half of the equation. If the two happen to coincide (it's not illogical to conclude they will, put it that way)... then happy days.

If not, you've got the two good (I would suggest) stories playing out at different times. Perhaps not giving the same 'crescendo' by being in synch, but a good result nonetheless.

Tutes...let me say this. If PEN are producing, we are at the same price or less and Jap restarts have not started yet (but are still poised to be)...I'll be doubling down. While I doubt this will be the case, one has to be prepared for it. But an amateurish view of making a decision to invest only when jap restarts, (IMO) will still be pipped by Mr Market who will always just cut you off at the pass to be a few steps ahead.

But good luck with that crystal ball. With that investing style of yours, just make the crystal ball doesn't run out of batteries, because it has to be absolutely 'exact' to pick this one.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $334.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $495.0K 4.542M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 5558849 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 320251 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.