TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Read and understand, page-26

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1735
    Hi @ddwn
    It could be or maybe not. Hard to say at the moment. I don’t want to be pointing fingers at anybody when I am not 100% sure.

However like I’ve said, I’ve a good hunch that regular top 20 updates would have alerted us to what was happening. Clearly some people might have known what was happening (and possible traded on insider information) or had some info that might have alerted them while the rest of us had to put on our Sherlock Holmes hat to get half a clue. If that isn’t bad enough, then the further hiding of the top 20 was absolutely unacceptable, and such a blatant slap on our face.

I could add so much more to what happened but some of it could be too controversial for people to digest, and some of it, well, I’m just not sure.

Like I said recently, I thought that TON will inevitably run out of cash again and will probably have to be saved through what I thought would be an eventual UK listing. I still don’t know if this is about cash now but companies normally go into admin because of cash/debt issues.

I’d be keenly watching to see the manner in which we get “saved” and especially if it comes in the form of a non ASX listing and/or sale of Nicanda/Ancuabe at throwaway prices. Perhaps that has been the plan since long, and hence the reason why no insto would touch TON despite its great assets.

We could very well get saved (we’re in admin and not liquidation….yet) but perhaps not in the way we want. Also, not much might be salvaged out of it. The irony is that most companies go into admin after facing crushing debt…not just to keep the lights on, and this is why this is all the more astonishing, and why a more detailed inquiry is warranted. Since it is not due to crushing debt, I think something might still be salvaged, although it is best not to get one's hopes up.

I personally have mentally written off TON since the past 2-3 months however and whatever comes is a bonus at this stage. As you guys know, I’ve been more bearish ever since the time people were calling for BB’s head. As @ckchristian pointed out, things were going fine with him. At the very least, it is safe to say that we are in a far worse position now.
    http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/if-bb-was-still-in.2717543/?post_id=17180337

I personally would want to know in detail who was mainly responsible for taking the decision to remove him at that critical time (it was the timing that was really important ), because that was the start of mega chaos. More importantly, was he made to sell his shares before departure, which would have guaranteed issues for the company? You see, I think this capital raising was meant to fail, and certain people made sure that it fails at all costs, and the BB exit and all the accompanying drama at that time were part of the steps that would ensure that the capital raising fails. Who in their right mind would invest in a company that was turning into a circus, and even several of TON faithful (me included) had become critical.

I think it was also said that BB disagreed on the direction of the company. I’d really love to know which direction it was, because we all saw what direction we are in now.
    There are lots of other initial questions I expressed this morning
    http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/dead-man-walking.2717030/page-21?post_id=17176842

Lots of questions and absolutely no answers….just a cone of silence!
    Like I recently said - "Trust me and everything will be right" never really ends up that well.

I'd once again recommend that people read all of @jackarooz comments over the last few months before he stopped commenting. Once more, not all might be right but it will definitely help to think out of the box, about what else could have happened.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.