read announcement closely

1. 1,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    First fourteen (14) of sixty (60) planned holes completed, with substantial
    thickness and grade of uranium, including:
    68m @ 1,094ppm eU3O8
    64m @ 748ppm eU3O8
    50m @ 327ppm eU3O8

The new intersections, occurring adjacent to the high grade zone discovered in 2010, are
    interpreted to be fault related. A thickening of the mineralised zone exists in the vicinity of
    the fault and extends away from the faulted area preferentially along coarse sandstone
    units. Notably, the three intersections greater than 50m thickness occur in three adjacent
    holes, with the zone remaining open at both ends (Figures 3 and 4).

All significant
    intersections to date are listed in Table 1.

Have a look at the fault on the chart (figures 3 & 4)and look at the holes to be drilled to the left and right of these 3 completed holes.
    Gauci is telling us that they expect similar results from these to be completed holes and that the fault line runs in either direction.

Mark my words this thing is a bargain below $1. I have been scouring Mantra announcements and to date have not found any intercepts in the vicinity of what we have seen in this announcement.

We have completed 30 holes, yes that is correct a mere 30 holes and we are encountering intercepts of this magnitude.

Back up the truck because I am officialy loading up at these prices. Get in before anyone twigs.

Matt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.