RED 6.41% 41.5¢ red 5 limited

To be honest guys, I don't expect that the first hole...

1. 1,870 Posts.
    To be honest guys, I don't expect that the first hole intersected visible gold. Its possible but entirely unlikely, especially in this geological environment - its a porphyry target, with likely to be low gold values at best, and hopefully sufficient sulphides to give encouragement to the geologist to warrant the deeper termination - but it could just be the lithology which was still present with little or no sulphides present.

But the point is that if they have got a huge bulk tonnage potential from that porphyry target, down to something close to 600 metres in the first couple of holes, what a great start to the drilling program - remembering its early days, and the first couple of holes might not be correctly centred despite the IP information - even Boyongan down the track was not hit with the first couple of holes (its got a resource of over 100 million tonnes!).

Also, please note, that RED has other porphyry targets, such as Madja, that was just touched with the first couple of holes drilled there a few years ago (when RED had bugger all cash for exploration outside of Siana!).

I agree with Fastbuck, that RED should already be 35 cents, and based on today's performance we might see it moving higher much sooner, irrespective of Mapawa or not!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.025(6.41%)
Mkt cap ! $2.823B
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 41.8¢ 39.0¢ $7.076M 17.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 48036 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 35276 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.