AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

read between the lines, page-17

1. 1,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    i dont understand why we have to read between the lines as the paragraph is rather clear.

My opinion is that they did not really have to inform us of the the first 4 holes, they chose to inform us as it was worthwhile reporting on. High concentrations of copper in some holes, which means more than one hole and they have visible copper otherwise how else would they know it is of high concentration?? by mentioning the above statement they are not breaking any asx rules which state that visible sulphides have to be reported immediately. this could be the reason for the large buys going through of late.

i think they have understated the results for who knows what reason. Also, they seemed in such a hurry to ramp up additional rigs, has anyone stopped to think why?? when a company finds significant grades of whatever, they get excited and increase the amount of drill rigs as they are anxious to find out how big the discovery is, if it were the opposite who would be so anxious to dispatch more drill rigs and burn more money??? We saw some huge buys going through in the last few days, sure many would be traders but not many traders would buy lots of 100-200k.

Just my opinion and maybe it aint worth squat. You all be the judge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.