PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

I have to be careful what I say here because HC tells me some of...

1. 26 Posts.
    I have to be careful what I say here because HC tells me some of my posts are rumours and are unsubstantiated, when in fact they are true. Then, my posts are moderated and excluded from public view. What I would like to know is how does HC know that my posts are only rumours?? I do not post rumours. I rarely post but when I do I post facts.

Anyway, to keep this brief, let's read between the lines. PDY management have previously had visitors from China. Then, PDY management have visited Hong Kong, Shanghai, stronger - they were invited. Then, these same "connections" (I can't call them "delegates" because some viewers think this is ridiculous) came to WA and were there for some time. Now, they have just left and PDY management are once again visiting Hong Kong / Shanghai.

These are facts. They are not rumours. Is PDY management returning to Hong Kong / Shanghai to go sightseeing? The announcement tells us otherwise.

Yes, it is a speculative stock. If PDY do their homework well it will be great!! If not, perhaps it will crash and burn again. I remain hopeful and will stack my cards on the former.

This is my opinion only. DYO research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.