NEO nuenco nl

1. just because you book a drill rig it don't mean it will be...

1. 617 Posts.
    1. just because you book a drill rig it don't mean it will be available.... it's not like an airline ticket.
    It's a service row based off future potential availability., If the current drill is delayed then all drills thereafter are delayed.
    and of course the market is very tight for available drill rigs- with price of oil so high EVERYone wants to drill= fighting for drill rigs = booking slots many months in advance with no guarantee of being available on that date= large potential for your booking slot to slip due to delays in between.

as to the dummy who keeps saying whopppeee NEO only has 5% vs eg GGP....but NEO is 1/5 the market cap of GGP as well...derrrrrrrrrrr

1-2M earnings (as sentia estimates from Oil only) for a company worth about 14M puts it on an EPS of about 0.2-0.4c per share gross income from just the oil sales of the first production well.

pretty good result to me and covers the admin/overheads of the company, so it only needs cash for drilling/development and it has 4.8M in the bank for that at the moment, not counting income coming from gas sales at this drill or the SELH gas sales expected Q4 2008....... looks to me like NEO has turned the corner.

Should be at4+c now anticipating good result and then run to 6-8c+ on a good result as it now means no need for capital raising for current business plans

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.