AAR 0.00% 7.8¢ astral resources nl

To conclude my plethoura of excitable posts on today's little...

1. 3,815 Posts.
    To conclude my plethoura of excitable posts on today's little tit-bit in the AGM/Proxy Vote announcement, I'd like readers to ponder the following.

It is a fact that most here know far more than me about the stock market. But when it comes to 'AAR Speak', I reckon I go from a greenhorn to someone with more than a hint of an idea.

From the proxy vote announcement - "There is now a reasonable (logical) expectation (something to look forward to) that the company is going to pursue (follow up and proceed) early (sooner than thought) success (attainment of wealth) from its gold (Feysville) and base metal (Koongie and possibly also VRD) projects with a commensurate (similar level of confidence) expectation that the non-executive directors will be called upon to allocate an increase in both time and concentration (we're serious here boys and girls) on the Company's progress".

Having almost doubled my holdings this morning, if I'm wrong, then I'll suffer the consequences of believing my gut about how information comes out of AAR.

But I sincerely think I have read the AAR AGM/Proxy Vote correctly.

I'm currently reading the Bill Waterhouse Auto-Biography and in keeping with Big Bill's criteria, I'm not chasing good money after bad and I'm not approaching what I see as a favourable fork in the road in a greedy way.

I'm going with my gut. My gut said BUY, so I did! :)

Regards
    Reichman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $49.03K 621.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 260800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.