BQT bqt solutions limited

read it and weep

1. 103 Posts.
    Hi all
    Yesterday's FIN Review pg 35 - Airport security - All major airports throughout the world will be using encryption devices for security. And who's one of the handful of world leaders in encryption devices? This is right down BQT's alley and if you can't read the writing on the wall now you shouldn't be trading. You should be a passive investor who dumps their dough on the counter and says to their broker "do something with it". BQT is going to boogie - that's my prediction. I'm typing with one hand THIS IS IT. Are you on board like The Fat One.

Now while we're on things that are going to boogie, Bell's 16 mill float of USCOM Ltd will rock and roll - me thinks. The US monitor offers an alternative to the use of a catheter, which is used to measure the volume of blood passing through the heart which involves an expensive and risky surgical procedure. The use of the USCOM Monitor is non-invasive and is as simple as taking a patient's blood pressure. The application of the monitor has enormous potential and the medical information it conveys is desirable in most clinical situations. Due to risk and cost the catheter procedure is usually confined to critical cases.

The only comparative stock is a NASDAQ listed company Cardio dynamics which is capped at 500 million while USCOM is capped at 75. Keep your eyes on this one boys and girls.

Cheers
    The Cloud

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.